If you’ve read my last post you’ll know how much I love the Sudley pattern. It’s so easy to wear and quick to make up. That’s an all-round win!
On a trip to one of my favourite seaside towns, Aberystwyth, about a month ago, and wearing a similar polka dotted dress, I picked up this wonderfully bright fabric from the bargain bin at Aberdashery.
This was only a few days after making my first Sudley and I knew instantly that I wanted to make another from this electric blue fabric. So I did! I think this one was also made up even quicker than the last.
I’m currently full of cold and so am going to condense this review into the following pros and cons list. Seriously though, if you’re not sure about buying the Sudley dress, do!! It’s a great pattern!
– Polka dots!
– Can eat a huge meal and no one would even know (in fact I did wear it to go to a restaurant a few nights later)
– Neck tie
– Can be worn both ways
– No one would lose me in a crowd!
– Slightly reminds me of a hospital gown
– I am still crap at bias binding
– Didn’t line up the polka dots
– A bit too bright??